Join us for a panel program on the constitutional and other legal issues arising from President Trump’s executive order and its immigration, national security, and international consequences. The panelists from St. John’s Law and St. John’s University will also look at how the order may impact St. John’s students and their families. There will be time for questions from attendees.
- Matthew Pucciarelli, Associate Provost, Office of Global Studies
- Mario Russell, Professor of Immigration Law
- John Barrett, Professor of Constitutional Law
- Chris Borgen, Professor of National Security Law
- Peggy McGuinness, Professor of International Human Rights Law
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Law School – Moot Court – 2nd Floor